PPG: We protect and beautify the world.
At PPG, we work every day to develop and deliver the paints, coatings and materials that our customers have trusted for more than 130 years. Through dedication and creativity, we solve our customers’ biggest challenges, collaborating closely to find the right path forward. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate and innovate in more than 70 countries. We serve customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets and aftermarkets. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com
and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
Why join us:
With PPG, you will find meaning in your work every day, and engage in opportunities that will shape you, personally and professionally.
- Your personal strengths will empower you to succeed and make an impact from day one.
- You will be inspired to learn and grow, and to get the support you need to identify and achieve your boldest career aspirations.
- Your passion to excel will be fueled by your connection to world-class partners, industry experts, the best and brightest colleagues, and future forward technologies.
- Your contributions will not only meet the challenges of our global customers, but help theme propel their industries forward.
- You will be welcomed into a culture where everyone’s ideas and contributions are valued and encouraged.
Just like you, we are driven to make a difference in our world.
The Receiving Clerk
is responsible for assisting plant operations by performing the following duties:
• Verifying parts are with correct container and dunnage, if necessary
• Verify all quantities and part numbers match label
• Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
• Computer literate; know e-mail/spreadsheets/create shippers in Plex, SAP PK13N and MBLB
• Audit each order in Plex
• Wrap pallets of BT orders prior to loading onto trailer
• Load each container / Pallet onto trailer or Tote Cart after verification
• Resolve any discrepancies requiring Q-Note prior to loading material onto trailer
• Work with Ryder to resolve any discrepancies / modify & edit shippers as necessary
• Forklift certification and moving of materials
• Duties as Assigned
Experience and Education
- High school diploma/GED Certificate preferred
- Previous Shipping/Receiving experience desired
PPG prides itself on the quality of its employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer will be required to successfully pass a drug test and a background check.
PPG offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status. PPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You may request a copy of PPG’s affirmative action plan by emailing email@example.com
To read more about Equal Employment Opportunity please see attached links: