The responsibilities for the Technical Quality Manager include:
- Provides accurate and timely data of incoming, in-process, and out-going product to assure adherence to established quality criteria.
- Evaluates customer returns and control of non-conforming material.
- Coordinates and manages the activities of quality employees
- Represents the plant as a Management Representative to ensure IATF-16949 and ISO19000 and ISO 14001, if applicable compliance.
- Maintains calibration of all laboratory and measuring equipment.
- Develops and maintains document control program.
- Plant coordinator for all quality training and educational programs.
- Develops, monitors, and reports on cost of quality program.
- Maintains, reviews, and revises plant quality work instructions and forms.
- Assures that all units of operation within the plant adhere to quality standards defined in the Corporate Quality Policy Manual.
- Assure regulatory compliance as required by the state and county environmental agencies and submits required reports.
- Evaluates and implements process improvements.
- Manages and mentors a team of direct reports
- Develops documentation for PPAP, APQP, FMEA, Control Plan and other automotive quality tools.
- Attends and participates in weekly staff meetings.
PPG: We protect and beautify the world.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- 3 to 5 years of Quality Management experience within the automotive industry
- Must possess attention to detail skills
- Previous supervisory experience is required
- ISO Auditor or IATF Standard Certifications preferred
At PPG, we work every day to develop and deliver the paints, coatings and materials that our customers have trusted for more than 130 years. Through dedication and creativity, we solve our customers’ biggest challenges, collaborating closely to find the right path forward. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate and innovate in more than 70 countries. We serve customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets and aftermarkets. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com
and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
Why join us:
With PPG, you will find meaning in your work every day, and engage in opportunities that will shape you, personally and professionally.
- Your personal strengths will empower you to succeed and make an impact from day one.
- You will be inspired to learn and grow, and to get the support you need to identify and achieve your boldest career aspirations.
- Your passion to excel will be fueled by your connection to world-class partners, industry experts, the best and brightest colleagues, and future forward technologies.
- Your contributions will not only meet the challenges of our global customers, but help theme propel their industries forward.
- You will be welcomed into a culture where everyone’s ideas and contributions are valued and encouraged.
Just like you, we are driven to make a difference in our world.
PPG prides itself on the quality of its employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer will be required to successfully pass a hair drug/toxins test and a background check.
PPG offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status. PPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You may request a copy of PPG’s affirmative action plan by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To read more about Equal Employment Opportunity please see attached links: