Shift Production Supervisor will be responsible for effectively managing the production lines to meet safety, quality, and productivity goals. This will be done by working cross-functionally with Quality, Maintenance and all other functional areas as well as maintain a safe work environment and ensure compliance. The Supervisor will lead, train and manage a team of 15-20 direct reports on 2nd
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs production associates through work assignments ensuring that the production schedule is met.
- Trains and coaches associates in learning and following the pertinent COS procedures and work instructions.
- Conducts work center meetings and maintains key measurements.
- Enforces company policies and procedures and administers discipline when necessary.
- Prepares associates evaluations and training needs assessments following company policy.
- Engages in proactive conflict resolution through addressing and resolving associates concerns.
- Maintains a safe, clean and efficient work area. Promotes 5S.
- Maintains required production reports and charts.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a production-focused role
- Coatings and Automotive industry knowledge, preferred
- Strong supervisor skills mandatory
- Black Belt or Green Belt certification a plus.
- Ability to work 2nd shift, 2pm – 12am, Monday-Friday